ТR CU 020/2011 "Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment"
We are performing works on conformity of compliance with the technical regulations of the Customs Union of the TR CU 020/2011 "Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment" approved by the decision of the CCU of December 9, 2011 No 879.
This technical regulation covers technical equipment capable of generating electromagnetic interference, the quality of functioning of which depends on the effect of external electromagnetic interference.
The regulation TR CU 020/2011 EMC does not include:
- technical products used by manufacturers of other technical means as their component parts and not intended for independent use;
- technical products passive with respect to electromagnetic compatibility;
- technical products not included in the Unified List of Products for which mandatory requirements are established within the framework of the Customs Union, approved by the Commission of the Customs Union.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW: medical electrical devices are currently included in the scope of TR CU 020/2011 EMC and are subject to mandatory Declaration of Conformity.
Our scope of accreditation for the mandatory confirmation of the requirements of TR CU 020/2011 in the form of a certificate of compliance includes the following products:
Electrical apparatus and appliances for household use:
- for processing (washing, ironing, drying, cleaning) of linen, clothes and shoes;
- for cleaning of premises;
- for maintenance and adjustment of the microclimate in the premises;
- Sanitary and hygienic;
- for the care of hair, nails and skin;
- for body heating;
- game, sports and training equipment;
- audio and video equipment, television and radio broadcasting receivers;
- sewing and knitting;
- power supplies, chargers, voltage regulators;
- for horticulture;
- for aquariums and garden reservoirs;
- Electric pumps;
- Lighting equipment.
- Personal electronic computers (personal computers).
- Technical equipemnt, connected to personal electronic computers:
- Uninterruptible power supplies;
- Active acoustic systems with AC power;
- multimedia projectors.
- Electrified tools (manual and portable electric machines).
- Eelectromusical tools.
For certification of products, for compliance with the requirements of TR CU 020/2011, the following is required:
- constituent documents of the applicant;
- contract / agreement, if the applicant and the manufacturer are different legal entities;
- photographs of the product with markings;
- ISO 9001 quality system certificate (if available);
- technical specifications, passport, operation manual, technical description of the equipment’s operation;
- list of documents on the basis of which the product was manufactured (for example, standards, specifications, directives, norms, etc.)
The conformity of products to the EMC parameters is, as a rule, checked by the following parameters:
- resistance to the radio-frequency electromagnetic field;
- emission of harmonic current components;
- voltage fluctuations and flicker;
- resistance to electrostatic discharges;
- resistance to nanosecond impulse noise;
- Resistance to high-energy microsecond impulse interference;
- resistance to conductive interference induced by radio-frequency electromagnetic fields;
- resistance to dynamic changes in power supply voltage;
- resistance to the industrial frequency magnetic field.
The validity period of the certificate of conformity and the declaration of conformity for mass production of machines and equipment is not more than 5 years. The validity period of the certificate of conformity and the declaration of conformity for the batch of products is not established.
We really value your time, therefore, in order to promptly resolve any questions related to the issue of a certificate or a declaration of TR CU, you can send a Request to our specialists by filling in and sending the Application to our e-mail address.